Saturday, January 22, 2011

WHO CAN TAKE THE SUNSHINE?

Lanvin dress & shoes, Dion Lee Jacket, Mulberry bag, Chanel sunglasses, CULTSTATUS ring, Aurelie Bidermann cuff & Kenneth Jay earrings
 Winter is miserable in North Dakota.  It's hard to put together a great ensemble without freezing your ass off.  To keep myself cheery and bright, I've been warming up with a liking for fun color pairings instead of the usual black, nude, white thing I do.  I often think of the colors of Miami and India - saturated oranges, pinks, blues, yellows, greens, etc.  It just pumps a little life into a wardrobe during the dreary season, and keeps me going until the snow melts.  And, shit, we have a lot this year.

In other news, I'm on lock-down until the end of the month.  I have to buck up, and not spend any money because I'm drowning in bills trying to play catch up from a month of unemployment.  It is all hitting me now.  My car insurance went up because I swiped this woman's bumper when it was really icy out, and I'm really annoyed about that.  My student loans need to be paid for, and fucking stupid Stamps.com keeps charging me.  I don't even use their worthless postal services - I don't send mail!  I thought I had canceled my account there a long time ago, but apparently not.  I could punch a bitch!

It will be a relief to be back on track, and then the NYC summer trip saving will begin!  And what a needed vacation that will be to see my lovely friend, Laura, and hopefully, an old friend, Stephanie from the elementary school days.  I hope I'm a hot ass bitch by then!

Eniko Mihalik @ Nina Ricci



Love Miu Miu's playful prints
Wonderful Balenciaga heels - Ghesquiere doesn't leave the slightest detail untouched :)



This cat hears what I'm saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment