Sunday, November 28, 2010

SOMETHING'S GOT AHOLD OF ME RIGHT NOW, CHILD


I love rebellion.  I am taken by risk, and I know it's not the best, but it adds such an element of exhilaration and fun.  And when you add a little lady glamour to that rebellion, I feel a glorious look can be achieved.

Red represents defiance and regality to me - two wonderful things.  It's such a bold and almost obnoxious color.  I hate it for everything, but clothes and lipstick.  I could never imagine myself living in a red room or with a red door on the front of my house.  But, by all means, let me wear it!  It's so sassy and bold.

Of course, there is no better color to accompany gold than red.  It makes for such a stately color combination.  You'd be crazy to deny it since this duo has painted history so beautifully.  With its rich sheen, it adds a wonderful visual element.

SO GRAB YOUR AK & YOUR CROWN & PUT ON THOSE HEELS! 
 
for my Jammy






Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment